At CEO (Boardroom Media) we track over 1,000,000 startups and over 5,000,000 people who hold key positions in these companies. We use this directory of startups to highlight top employees, founders and board members we think deserve more appreciation than they are currently getting.
This list showcases the top Beijing based CEO’ operating in the Credit space. If you think a CEO’ is missing from this list, feel free to contact our editor on [email protected]
The individuals on this list have been included because of exceptional performance in one of the following categories:
- Innovation – Operating as a key part in an extremely innovative business or startup.
- Growth – Operating as a key figure in the growth and upscale of a market leading business or startup.
- Management – Showing exceptional management skills.
- Societal impact – Putting their business on the map for their positive societal or environmental impact.
Our Data – We source our data from OSINT (open source intelligence) and public directories such as Crunchbase, SemRush and many more. The data from these sources should be treated with a degree of caution and verified yourself.
Co-Founder, Chairman and CEO of Rong360
Daqing (David) Ye has over 20 years of experience in operations and management with leading global Internet companies and financial institutions in China and the United States. Before founding Rong360, he served at PayPal, Capital One, American Express and AOL. In 2011, He co-founded Rong360 in a three-bed room apartment in Beijing’s Zhongguancun. He received a bachelor’s degree in engineering from Hunan University in China and a master’s of science in finance degree from George Washington University in the United States. He is an EMBA candidate at the PBoC School of Finance, Tsinghua University. He was awarded “Entrepreneur of the Year” by The Founder magazine in 2015.
Follow Daqing Ye:
About Rong360: Rong 360 is a Chinese provider of customized financing and loan services.
Chief Executive Officer of PandaCredit
Wenjun Ye is Chief Executive Officer at PandaCredit.
Follow Wenjun Ye:
About PandaCredit: Pandacredit is a data-driven consumer fintech company that focuses on developing emerging markets.
Founder & CEO of Bairong
– Founded 100Credit in March, 2014 – Partner of both Baifendian Tech Corp. and Symbol Tech Corp. – Head of Data Mining Group, Tianya Online Community Corp. – Evangelist of Intelligent Analytics, IBM, R & D, Beijing – Founder, Geni-Sage Data Mining Corp. (
Follow Felix Zhang:
About Bairong: Bairong is a professional financial information services to provide large companies.
Chairman and CEO of FinTell
– More than 20 years of hands-on experience in finance and management. – Former Baidu Vice President and Co-Founder of Baidu Financial Services Group. – Former American Express Senior Vice President. – Ph.D in Physics and MBA in Finance from Michigan Stat
Follow Jing Wang:
About FinTell: FinTell is a financial service provider based in Beijing.
Co-Founder and CEO of Renrendai
Xinhe Li is a co-founder and the chief executive officer of Renrendai, a Beijing-based company providing peer-to-peer financial services such as loans, debts, investments, and more. Prior to that, he worked at the direct investment department of Deutsche Bank, international direct investment department of BOC, and investment department of Bohai Industrial Investment Fund Management. Xinhe Li graduated from the School of Financial Mathematics at Peking University.
Follow Xinhe Le:
About Renrendai: Renrendai is a Beijing-based company providing P2P financial services such as loans, debts, investment, and others.