- Bond Vet, a leading tech-enabled platform of veterinary clinics, announces the appointment of Garrett Lewis as CEO.
- The company is redefining veterinary healthcare, providing flexible, convenient experiences for pet care through telehealth and a variety of appointment options.
- Garrett Lewis brings to the table two decades of experience in healthcare and pet care industries.
- Lewis aims to continue Bond Vet’s expansion and further strengthen its product offering, capabilities, and reach.
- Founder Mo Punjani will continue to contribute to the company’s vision and growth as its Chairman.
About Bond Vet
Bond Vet is a pioneer in the veterinary industry, harnessing the power of technology to create a new breed of vet clinics designed to foster the human-animal bond through improved access to pet care. The company’s fusion of design, technology, service, and culture provides calming spaces for pets and their humans, allowing both to enjoy superior services and amenities. Among these is a mobile app for easy booking and treatment plans, and a care team committed to tackling industry-wide burnout issues. With 40 hospitals spread across the Greater New York City area, Boston, the DMV area, and Chicago, Bond Vet continues to enhance its reach and revolutionize pet care.
A New Chapter with Garrett Lewis
Garrett Lewis takes the helm as CEO following an impressive tenure in the pet care and broader healthcare industries. He previously served as the Chief Operating Officer at VCA Animal Hospitals, where he led a variety of departments, successfully launched key initiatives, and built a strong talent pipeline. His extensive experience also includes a role as Regional Operations Director at DaVita, a leading national kidney care organization.
“Lukas, Dr. Zay, Mo, and the Bond Vet team have built an incredible company, uniquely focused on providing top-tier pet care and client experience supported by innovative technology,” said Garrett Lewis, CEO, Bond Vet. “I look forward to continuing the growth trajectory, expanding our services, and serving our growing end markets. Bond Vet gives pet parents the type of tech-enabled healthcare experiences originally pioneered for humans. I am excited to work with this talented team as we further expand our reach and product offering.”
Continued Vision and Growth
Mo Punjani, Bond Vet’s Founder, expressed confidence in Garrett’s appointment and his potential to advance the company’s mission. “Garrett has a strong background in successful transformations across numerous verticals, particularly within pet health,” he said. “I’m proud to see our goals coming true and believe that Garrett will continue our mission and build on our extraordinary momentum and growth trajectory.”
As Bond Vet’s Chairman, Punjani will continue to uphold the company’s reputation for excellent healthcare, client experiences, and team culture, further strengthening its position as a leading provider of veterinary services.